For your custom printed soap wrapping paper or soap labels, there are multiple tools that aid you in designing the logo of your choice. If you are wrapping the soap in shrink wrap instead of custom printed soap wrapping, you need to keep the ribbon or twine bind around the soap label and you are going to use it to bind it.
You can paste the printed logo label on the upfront. If you have wrapped your soap in the wrapping sheet of plastic that is not printed with your logo, you can stick your printed soap label on the front side. The custom packaging boxes allow you to choose your color combinations and contrast to make the outlook look perfect. You can custom scents theme.
You are the one in the soap production, and you must be aware of the fragrance you are using in it if any. So, you can use the theme floral for the rose scent or the fragrances of any kind you want.
Kraft soap wrap
Custom soap wrapper packaging needs not only to be printed finely but also laminated finely. When you say laminations, you might need something that keeps the printing durable and long-term. It also resists water if you go for gloss lamination. The custom packaging boxes are one of the best suppliers of custom soap packaging that provides you with the best laminations. You can get printing assistance along with lamination assistance through them.
Shrink wrap for soap
You can use shrink wrap for soap and it can then be put anywhere without getting wet. We take shrink soap wrap and cut off the bottom edges of a shrink wrap bag with a heat sealer. If you look at the shrink wrap bags, you’ll notice that the bottom edge is already sealed. Right next to the layer is a strip of excess plastic. We use a heat sealer to cut this bottom edge off. Then insert your soap into the shrink bag, making sure that your soap is centered.
We seal the top and all the sides of the bag. Open up the heat sealer and place the top edge of the bag between the blades. Clamp the heat sealer, wait a few seconds, then open it. This method will work for round, disk-shaped soaps as well. It is not recommended for other shapes, like hearts or stars.
Features The custom Packaging boxes provide
When selecting custom printed soap wrapping paper, you need to look at things a little bit closer. The custom packaging boxes is the best company to get this shrink wrap for soap. There are few things that you need to look into while looking for custom soap boxes with logo. Before getting into soap wraps, here is the checklist of a few things that you have to keep in mind while selecting a packaging company.
- Make sure whatever custom soap wrapping paper you will use to package your soap products, it needs to be printable.
- After observing the printable material, ensure what type of material will stand by till the end.
- Look for the edges, how they meet so that your soap remains in its position.
- Also, keep in mind that if you have to ship your soaps somewhere else, where would you sell them and how. This will help you make the right selection.
After making your mind clear with these thoughts, you might have some second thoughts about the type of soap wrapping paper and how you can use them. Our team is here to provide you complete answers to your queries.
We believe in customer satisfaction and timely shipment. Our billing and shipping procedures are simple enough to be followed. We offer a 24/7 LIVE CHAT facility so that our highly talented Call Sales Representatives can entertain your queries and concerns regarding custom sleeve packaging boxes’ printing.
Experience marvelous printing with TheCustomPackagingBoxes.com!
- Custom Sizes: Available in all custom sizes and shapes
- Stocks: 14pt, 16pt, 18pt & 24pt, White SBS, C1S, C2S
- Finishing options: Glossy, Matte, Aqueous Coating, Spot UV Coating
- Add on choices: Die cut window, gold foiling/silver foiling, raised ink, embossing
- Shipment: Assembled and shipped flat
- Structure: Easy to assemble boxes
- 100% Price and Quality Guaranteed.