Ways to Secure The Custom Candle Packaging Boxes!
We all know that custom candle packaging boxes play a very important role in packing the candles. If the packaging of the candle box is not of the best quality, then it will not add the value to your candles and also leave the bad appearance of the product.
In this article, we will check out the main reasons which make the custom candle packaging boxes unique and preferable. Read on!
Best Way to Secure The Candles:
Candle gift boxes are the best way to secure the candles but “Why these boxes are so much popular? You can use these boxes to gift the candle to your friend or any other person. Apart from that, these boxes are best to store the candles by keeping them free from the environmental factors. If you are trying to pack the candles to gift your friend then you should pack these in the Candle gift box. Candle gift boxes are very durable and decorate with the wrapping paper to make them more attractive and charming for the friends and customers. Even if you don’t get these boxes from the market then you don’t need to worry you can take any box to pack the candles and then cover it with the wrapping paper to ensure that the gift receiver will definitely attract towards it.
It Ensures a Safe Delivery:
Candles are normally shipped in the Candle packaging boxes, however, different sizes of candles can often be shipped in these boxes. Alternatively, if you are the manufacturer of the candles and you have to ship the candles on the same locations on the regular basis then you should consider using Candle gift boxes.
These Packaging boxes are normally available in different sizes, colors and shapes so you can ship the different sizes of candles in an easy manner. The best thing about these boxes is they come with the inserts to provide the protection to the candles.
Add the Value to Your Candles:
If you are one of those people who are looking for the safe and secure way to pack the candles then, Custom Candle packaging boxes will play this job! These days, they are easily accessible from the packaging and printing companies. They are being used many companies to pack the candles to add value in it.
Latest Way to Keep The Candles Safe:
We all know that Custom Candle packaging boxes are normally introduced to keep the candles safe and secure. In other words, you can say that these boxes are useful, attractive and economical.
To conclude, these boxes are normally preferred because it makes with the corrugated material which makes the Candle gift boxes more durable and best to store the candles for a long time of period. Water and fade resistant properties make the Candle gift boxes more preferred. You can pack the candles in the Candle gift box for a long time of period without worrying about it.
DIY Candle Boxes
Designing a room with a special color theme and decorating it with aromatic candles to create a romantic mood is the preferred choice of all of us. In spite of the invention of electricity, people still favor for the candles in religious ceremonies, birthday, Mother’s Day, Christmas and other gatherings. Aromatic candles are usually demanded by hotels and spas for festivals and dinners to décor their area. But candles need to be packaged in alluring DIY Candle Boxes to increase the visibility and sales.
Whether it is a DIY candle box or any other product packaging, your presentation plays a significant role in determining how successful the product would be on the retail market shelves. But it is obvious that enticing candle boxes require hefty amounts for designing the packaging. To reduce the burden of expenses on your pocket, you can craft candles and candle packaging at home. Turning a plain candle into something unique and stylish is not difficult at all. Wrapping up candles in tissue or patterned fabric can make the Mother’s Day or other events more special. Here, we are going to discuss how we can design candles and their packaging at home.
Material required for designing the candles is:
- Small glass jar
- Paraffin wax
- Printed fabric
- Fabric scissors
- Double sided tape
To make candles:
- Paraffin wax is a byproduct of petroleum oil and is considered a durable wax in the manufacturing of candles. Initially, heat the wax until it is near to a liquid state, pour it into a glass jar and let it cool for some time. Add some perfume or dye in it. Measure the height of a jar and cut the fabric at least 2 to 3cm in height smaller than the jar. To measure the circumference, encircle some thread around the candle jar and add a 1cm overlap so that the fabric can cross-over at the back of a pot. Carefully, draw a long rectangle with a pencil at the back of a fabric by keeping in mind all the measurements.
- At the back side of a fabric, attach a double sided tape with both short edges. Wrap the fabric around the jar by sticking its one end with it. The other side must overlap with the fabric by ensuring that your fabric should be stretched and straight. Cut out the stray threads.
- Cut a ribbon according to the circumference of a jar and wrap it around in the middle of it.
To make candle packaging boxes:
- Paint an inner and outer side of a cardboard box with a color that is the most favored one of your mother and let it dry for some time.
- Add some detail, a mother’s name or initials on the tag by using some wrapping or plain paper.
- Decorate your DIY candle box packaging with fabric leaves. This could be done by ironing a fabric on the back side and cutting out the shape of a leaf either by hand or by holding an original leaf onto the fabric so to cut it around. Paste fabric leaves with a glue at the ends of a ribbon or directly to the box.
- Place your candles inside the box, tie it with a ribbon, add a swing tag and present it to your mother.